Empowering Patient Safety and Medicines Optimisation for the NHS
It’s time to book your free* place at the annual CCG Prescriber Conference, to be held on the 14th and 15th November at Wyboston Lakes Hotel, Wyboston, Bedfordshire.
This year’s event is focused on how CCGs can deliver enhanced patient safety and medicines optimisation services both centrally and within individual GP Practices. Service approaches highlighted will include:
1. VISTA Pathways delivering Population Health Management.
2. Centralised Patient Safety Hubs powered by Live Admission Avoidance Alerts.
3. Centralised Medicines Optimisation Hubs powered by Dynamic Prescribing Alerts.
4. Collation of multiple National Prescribing Guidelines within your Advice and Guidance (Eclipse Live) Service.
5. Centralised Priority Patient Services powered by the Advice and Guidance (Eclipse Live) Service.
We will be joined by speakers from NHS England, NHS Improvement, CCGs, GP Practices and fellow clinical support service providers. All utilising centralised and integrated data to optimise patient safety and clinical outcomes.
The event will highlight how your organisation can proactively respond to the changing NHS landscape. The opportunity to network with other forward-thinking healthcare professionals should not be missed.
Be Aware: Attending this educational conference will dramatically improve the patient safety and cost-effective prescribing within your CCG.
To secure your place at this years CCG Prescriber Conference: